Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

pattern paper

If you are like me, you have a lot of paper.  Lately, I've been entranced by small paper packs of patterned paper.  So much so, that I have to keep a list of which paper pads I've purchased (trying to be better about buying duplicates).  In organizing my crafting space, I've realized that I need to make more cards with patterned paper.  So that is my theme for the next few weeks...more cards with patterned paper.

I started this card on Tuesday night and finished it last night.  I purchased the Library Card stamp from Paperytrey some time ago, but hadn't used it, so I was excited to free it from its packaging.  My inspiration came from a similar card that Nichole Heady posted on her blog.  If you haven't taken a look at her blog, head over there right away!


I love that the library card can be removed from the pocket and a special note can be added.


Here is a close up of the sentiment and library pocket.


Thanks for visiting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS