Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

button love

I have to admit that I swoon over buttons.  I love how buttons add texture to cards and of course, the color makes me giddy.


When I saw this card at Papertrey Inc. as part of their April release, I fell in love.  I knew that my next card project would be this card.  I loved the chevron stripes with the buttons.  The colors I chose were slightly different, and of course, the buttons I chose were different sizes.  The purple buttons were airbrushed with my Copic markers.  I attached the buttons using white floss.



I hope you enjoy this card.  I certainly had a great time making it.


Supplies used:
*all supplies Papertrey Inc. unless noted


Stamps:
Background basics: chevron stripes
Think big favorites #3


Card stock:
Kraft
White


Ink:
Spring Rain
Simply Chartreuse
VersaMagic chalk ink in thatched straw
Memento Ink in Lady Bug
Hibiscus ink
VersaMagic chalk ink in spring pansy
Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black


Die:
Basic circles


Buttons:
All the buttons are Papertrey buttons, except the purple buttons.  They were white buttons that I purchased from Joann's Fabrics and airbrushed with my Copic (V25) marker.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS