Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Project Life!

As my card making addiction has taken over, my photos and scrapbooking any of my photos has suffered greatly.  I'm still taking lots of pictures, mind you.  I'm downloading them on my computer and there they stay.  In the back of my mind, I've been looking for a solution, but it wasn't until I stumbled upon a product called Project Life by Becky Higgins that I new there was hope for my dilemma.  Project Life is amazing and so comprehensive in all that it offers.

Over the weekend, I attend a super fun scrapbooking retreat with my girlfriends and I was able to catch up on years of photos using Project Life.  It was easy and simple and I actually journaled, which many of my friends know, I just don't do.

Tomorrow, when there is better light, I'll add some pictures of my Project Life pages.

Check out Michelle Wooderson's blog for some super fun twists on Project Life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS