Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

Halloween is just around the corner

I'm excited that Halloween is almost here.  A few years ago I began sending out cards for Halloween and although it is necessarily traditional to send a card at Halloween, I love it!  I love the different elements of Halloween and I think it's great fun to combine those elements in a card.

Here are a couple different Halloween cards I made last week:





One of my all time favorite stamps from Papertrey Ink is the friendship jar.  I just love this little jar!  And just when I thought that this jar couldn't possibly be any cuter, Papertrey designs new things to put in the jar.  I just love this spider and web combination in the friendship jar.





Another favorite friendship jar combination is the little sticks and the ghosts.  I added a bit of Perfect Pearls to the ghosts to give them a bit of that ethereal shine.  I'm also really loving twine right now.

I'm working on a few more Halloween cards, which I hope to get done this weekend, before I begin my Christmas card projects.  I've also been thinking about creating some cute Thanksgiving place cards as well.

As always....too many projects....too little time.

Thanks for reading,

n

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS